If we create a list of applications which were most used in 2020, then the top application is going to be the Zoom app for PC because of the work from home thing.
But still there are a number of people who have questions in their mind around Zoom such as Zoom app download for PC, zoom app features, how to use it, its benefits and more.
If you are someone from them, then this post is for you. As here we are going to discuss everything about the Zoom app for PC from downloading to using it.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing and meeting tool with the help of people from the corporate or every industry who are carrying forward video meetings. Although there are a number of tools in the market with the help of which you can carry forward online video conferencing, but Zoom is the most loved among them.
One of the major reasons why people love Zoom is because of it’s easy to use interface. Also along with the video conferencing feature you can use the live chat feature where you can directly chat or can share links for better references.
In the coming section, we are going to discuss some of the main features of Zoom app.
Read Also>> Different Digital Scale Apps And Their Features
Main features of Zoom app for PC:
Although Zoom is filled with numerous features, but here we are going to talk about some of the main features:
- The first feature is that you would be able to carry forward unlimited one on one meetings with a number of people using the app. Also most people think that you would have to pay for anything while using Zoom, but the reality is you would not have to pay for anything to Zoom when you are using the platform in a limited method.
- The next feature we are going to talk about is, you would be able to carry forward ground conference calls easily. In case if you are using the free plan then you would be able to host up to 100 people for 40 minutes in one go, while if you want to increase this limit till 500 people then you would have to move forward with the paid plans.
- When you are dealing with clients on video conferencing you just not need to talk directly but you also need to show them a precise presentation and files with the help of which you can make the communication process easy.
Hence within Zoom you would be able to get a screen sharing feature with the help of which you can share your screen directly, files, presentations and all with just one click.
- One of the most amazing features which other such platforms don’t have is recording the meeting. With the help of this recording feature you can completely record your meeting and keep it as a record or can share it on social media platforms.
How does Zoom work?
Although getting on Zoom and starting to connect with people through this platform is an easy task. But when you want to use it as a default option then you would have to think about a few factors.
For instance, you need to think about the plan you would like to move forward with. As we have already discussed, there are a number of plans which you can use on the basis of your requirements, so let us first have a look at the plans and what kind of features you will get in the plan.
- The first available option is the free plan within which you would be able to carry forward unlimited one on one meetings. In case if you want to create a group meeting then you would be able to do a 40 minutes meeting with around 100 people.
- The next plan in the list is Zoom pro where the cost of this plan is $14.00 per month. You would be able to create personal meeting IDs for repetitive meetings. Also you can directly keep the Zoom recording on the cloud platform. Moreover you have a limit of 24 hours while doing group meetings.
- The next plan is Zoom business plan where the cost is around $19.99 per month and in this you need to make sure that the number of hosts should be at least 10. If you don’t have a minimum of 10 hosts then you should not opt for this plan.
Although the reason behind it is, it’s a business plan which is specifically created for teams.
From these plans you would be able to pick up the most appropriate option as per your requirements. Although every plan will consist of the features like screen share, recording, and more.
You May Like Also >> What is the MCM Client App? Is the MCM Client App Spyware? Detail guide About MCM Client App
All about Zoom app download for PC:
The overall installation process is extremely simple. Let us have a look at the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly you need to search for Zoom’s official website.
- Visit their website.
- Under the download section you would be able to notice the Zoom download feature. Just make sure you pick the Zoom download for the right platform.
- After clicking on it the downloading process will start. You just need to install it on your device and done.
You will be able to use the Zoom app on your PC from now on.
Reasons to upgrade your Zoom account:
- With the help of the pro version you would not have to worry about the 40 minutes time limit.
- You would be able to directly record your meeting to the cloud and save them there. Hence now you don’t have to worry about your storage and saving the online meetings.
- You would be able to make easy reports using the Pro account.
Zoom is the most important app nowadays, but do you know all about zoom app download for PC. If not, then this post is here to help you out. You can learn everything about Zoom along with its installation process.
Leave a Reply